Meetings and Events
NYC technical user groups are joining forces to hold another holiday party to remember!
- DebianNYC (New York Debian Local Group)
- DrupalNYC (Drupal New York City)
- Erlang NYC (Erlang New York City)
- Lopsa-NY (League of Professional System Administrators New York Chapter)
- LispNYC (New York City Lisp User Group)
- NYC*BUG (New York City *BSD User Group)
- NYC-Clojure (NYC Clojure Users Group)
- nycdevops (New York City Devops Meetup Group)
- NYC-OCaml (The NYC OCaml Meetup)
- NY-Haskell (New York Haskell Users Group)
- NY-Scala (New York Scala)
- PuppetNYC (New York Puppet User Group)
- SFLC (Software Freedom Law Center)
- TA3M (Techo Activist Third Mondays)
- UNIGROUP (New York City's Unix User's Group)
- NY Cloudera User Group
Everyone of all types of expertise and interests are welcome. The party starts at 7 PM and will continue until at least 10 PM. It is the ideal networking opportunity of the season, and a chance to connect with old friends and make new ones.
Our generous sponsors are covering drinks and hors d'oeuvres for the evening. The current list of sponsors includes:
- New York Internet
- Prentice Hall (Inform IT)
- Brandorr Group
- Oracle Solaris
- Amazon Web Services
- Digital Ocean
Additional sponsors are welcome to join in and show their support for New York City's technical community. Contact us at brian.gupta AT brandorr.com and/or george AT nycbug.org
Help us make the 2013 holiday party a success!
Be sure to RSVP to ensure your entry into this popular event by emailing to rsvp at nycbug.org. For each person attending, they need to RSVP with their own email address.