Colocation and Mirrors
NYC*BUG maintains a full cabinet donated by New York Internet for various BSD community related functions. The cabinet has grown over the years with the hard work of a multitude of NYC*BUG members and loads of donated hardware. Several generations of hardware passed through the cabinet. We are proud to be able to provide this service to the BSD projects, and welcome inquiries for needed hardware donations. Additionally, dependent upon our resources and the relevance of the endeavor, we welcome inquiries for space for other non-commercial projects relevant to the BSD community.
Current projects in the cabinet
- The main NYC*BUG server, hosting various projects, including NYC*BSDCon.
- A server for the BSD Certification Group.
- The BSD.lv web site administered by Kristaps Dzonsons. The box also is home to several collaborative OpenBSD development projects.
- Mailing lists for an array of BSD-related groups besides NYC*BUG, including the BSD Certification Groups' mailing lists and the NY Capital District *BSD User Group lists.
- A FreeBSD Tor non-exit relay "NYCBUG0" with the fingerprint 9A68B85A02318F4E7E87F2828039FBD5D75B0142
- An OpenBSD Tor non-exit relay "NYCBUG1" with the fingerprint 3F092986E9B87D3FDA09B71FA3A602378285C77A
- An array of mirrors for various BSD-related projects.